1. Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to make our services better.
2. What personal information we collect
– When you create an ID, register for services, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, phone number, mailing address, email address and contact preferences.
– Throughout services, we may collect the information such as photos, diagnosis results and service record.
(Required Information: Information required to provide the fundamental features of the concerned service)
Date of year, gender, ethnicity, photos taken*, diagnosis results and service records.
* This app collects the photos of the user’s face and skin/hair/scalp which are required for the app to conduct the proper consultation process, the main purpose of the app. Especially, the face photo is used for the app’s full facial viewing services where the users can understand the general skin condition and problems easily prior to performing detailed parameter based process. This data will not be seen by other users, nor shared to any third parties without your consent. In addition, this data can be deleted in its entirety immediately upon the user’s request.
(Optional Information: Additional information which needs to be collected to provide more specialized services)
Name, Email address, phone no. date of birth.
3. How we use your personal information
– We use the personal information we collect to provide sustainable customer management and to determine appropriate services such as product recommendation.
– We may also use personal information to help us research, develop, create, deliver, and improve our products and services.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties
At times we may make certain personal information available to strategic partners to provide products and services. With your explicit consent, your personal information will only be shared with our partners to provide or improve our products and services; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
In the event of a reorganization, merger, acquisition or asset sale, we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
5. Protection of Personal Information
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. When your personal data is stored, we use computer systems with limited access using security measures.
6. Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
7. Our Commitment to Your Privacy
Your privacy is so important that we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to our employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company to make sure your personal information is secure.